<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, December 23, 2005


sigh..

Took a bus to Orchard.Missed my stop.went to HMV.
After that went to Lucky PLaza for lunch.Ate the fried fish set meal.Order wrong one.should be dory fish.=X Or maybe the person heard wrongly.

After a long search for Tower 2,went up to the 19th floor. Metro job.
2 posts
1)cashier
2)sales assistant
Filled in the application form,and choose no 1.time can pass faster thiz way.
Interview." what is ur prelim results for maths?'' I was stunned. Wth u wanna ask this.
"what are e responsibilites of a cashier?" bla bla..nonsense.
$890 per month.=(
contract 3months.I dont want that long.
2months will do.

Received the gd progress thingy. I supposed it's the prelim results.However,my prelims results sux


12:28 AM