<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Feb 21.

A little updates.

Feb 16 i think. Met up wif hx,jewel & wl.We walked aimlessly around Orachard for some time.
Far east,Cineleisure , Heeren.We ate some delicious food. I had sambal fish. The last time we went to far east to eat was before O lvl.The only thing I spent on was Food , food and more food. =)

While walking at Far east , a lady called me. She asked me if i was looking for a job which i had applied for a MONTH ago. A customer service job.CPF building.$5.80!~!!But i dont quite trust.Run around spore?!At 1st I agreed,but even hx they all find suspicious so i turned them down.
I am signing the resignation letter on Wednesday.2 more days being a cashier. Friday is gong to be my last day. Gonna miss talking to those nice people there...Ivy, sakinah , Helen , zakiah ...

I am looking forward to cycling and playing a game of badminton.The last time i did these fav sports was last year.Now i have the time,might as well go enjoy.I'd like to sit at the beach and enjoy the breeze.But this country ntg nice. =(

I'm rotting for 1 week .Starting nxt week....


11:56 PM