<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, March 10, 2006


torture.

I admit that I used to have no life when i was in sec 4.
Life was so stressful.
Every minute spent doing what i enjoyed was like a waste of time.
I used to procrastinate till I realized that there was not much time left.
After school, friends asked me out even for lunch or to catch a show, i simply said i was tired.
I went home and started revising till the sky turns dark.
Studying till 1am can kill.
I envy those sleeping soundly at that time.
I just wished to put everthing down and sleep .
But i cant afford to do that.
During the SYF period,i refused to go for practices.
It was a waste of time though I enjoy playing with the group.
And the teachers in charge kept asking me to go back.
And she said , "If those in RI could juggle both cca and studies, why cant you?"
Comparing me with those RI people?
I wanted to say that i needed to study maybe a hundred time more to get the same result as them which is impossible.
Every night is a torture.

Now i understand what my juniors are going through.


1:14 PM