Saturday, April 08, 2006
holiday mood
It seems i'm really holiday-ing like mad.
Others are working yet i am rotting at home for almost 2 months.
OH YA.
I happily agreed to go out with my friend on monday.
It was then i realise that i am gona have some school pogrammes on that day.dammit
Really to in holiday mood le.
Just dread the start of school.Really dreading.
However, days are passing very fast.
It's just too fast.
Almost everyday,grace and I will say"good morning" to each other whenever the clock strikes 12 am. =))
Almost a week,been chatting with both gracey and wl till 3am earliest?
They help relieve my currrent worries.
Just like a stress free world.
Real fun chatting with erm.
Esp the kenny thing.*winks*
Days spent endlessly just like that.
Most of my time are spent on the internet chatting away and wadsoeva.
I wana longer holiday.
Is parting wif pp u noe well tt hard?
1:43 AM