-Flute-
1st time holding the flute and tried playing it.A bit hard to blow .Will 'lou feng' . The only answer to it is practise .To zanarkand on flute is so nice ,ok .I wan learn flute =/ Maybe i should join band .But doubt can get flute/clar position . We both played guang huai fang shi.It wasnt as easy as i thought because of the co-ordination and furthurmore,different instrument.The scores a bit screwed,did some changing of notes.3 hours wheezed by.So enjoyable time.And if 1 person misses a note,sure get distracted.That's the hardest part.LEts say,If rhythm guitarist misses a beat,the whole solo and bass players might as well stop playing(that's what i do la) SO, everyone Re-do , restart till we get it right always.
Dropped by TM a while for dinner.Bought D string .Mine D string is already rusty.So expensive $3.13.I remembered i bought it only for $2+ last year.Took neos which was an empty shop today.Yoshinoya for dinner.No student meal .530pm. Walked to stadium bus-stop and ciaos.I guess the next time we go out again would be in Dec?
Pics taken today