<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, October 01, 2006


.

Yersterday was so 'shuang'.The rain made me feel so good that i took a 10 mins sleep.I love rainy days.Then awakened by a phone call.My mother wants to go to Bras Brasah to look for something.So i tagged along.That place is quite run-down selling stationery.And the big popular @central bookshop.I browsed through some scores book.Then i went over to Disney section and snapped a picture of winnie and friends.Bought a file.40 pockets .I doubt it would be enough as 1 song already takes up 5-7 pages.After which went to a music shop.Looked through the keyboards.I wanted to buy a 88 key digital piano but somehow it's not worth .88 keys costs 900-$1000. 61 keys cost about $250 depending.

So headed for parkway parade.Roberto piano which only has 3 keyboards . 61 keys $90.Somehow , still feel that the yamaha $250 much better than the $90.I just called PS & TM yamaha.NO STOCK!!!!!!! End of month ,next shipment.

And , I just got some photos of my last day in JYSS.Actually , on that day we took pictures ,it was no where to be found .And finally,after several months ,the pictures are finally sent to me.On Friday in the middle of the night,we were both switching pictures at msn,which of cos made me laugh like hell at 2 darn funny picture taken during JYSS days.Shall not say what it is.How i miss JYSS.Life back then was defintely much better than my current day in school.


10:20 AM