<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, October 30, 2006


=))

Finally bought E203 on Friday! Met up 1st before we headed to Yamaha. Applied for member card (5%) off only.Tugged it home with much difficulty and my arm is now aching. It’s so heavy esp the box is so long .
I’m so looking forward to 10 nov.5 pm too be exact.
Sunday à I got a 88 key ‘piano!’. It can’t be thumped on .It’s a pencil. Given to me by . . . Gracey !!Much appreciated =) .I can’t bear to use it,It’s jus so nice and unique .Maybe I’d just put in near my keyboard when I’m playing it. Wahaha.
Monà The faci bought a $30 ice cream tub to class.It’s a real big big tub. Cookies and cream. 3 servings , it shall be. And owl gave me a chocolate chip cookie. Thanks ! I’d remember to give you ur 19 chocs. *winks*


1:28 PM