<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, October 19, 2006


=)

Today’s lesson is on accounting!! Can never describe the overwhelming joy I felt when I realised that it’s time to do accounting again. Simply enjoying it . so high now . Accounts!!!
And yeah,finally have a new computer ‘I Mac’. But I have no idea how to use it as it is not windows XP but mackintosh. It comes with a photoshop programme but I have no idea how to use. How the hell do I use it ? So difficult to use it. I’d rather use my laptop.
Days are nearing. Counting down every single day. I wanted to do a 2hr paper last night. But after doing the first question , I was already y dozing off . ARGH. Can’t be happening all the time. This way I can never finish revising for my work.
Help me~ . I need lesser sleep. Sacrifice sleep to study . But how?!?!


10:19 AM