<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, October 23, 2006


recalls

A year and two days has passed since graduation day – 21st October.

I do miss secondary school life. It was actually much better compared to primary or poly life.

Sometimes I wondered if I disappointed the teacher that pinned so much hope on me.
When she was told that I got a B3 for the subject, her reply was “not bad.”
I think otherwise. What she had expected from me was an A1. She spent so much effort and time on me.
Giving me extra lessons after school and I was told to keep it mum. Despite her busy schedule , she never failed to give me and another friend extra lessons. So , I guess a B3 was quite disappointing. She gave me extra lessons because she felt that I could get an A1 with just some extra coaching. I guessed I let her down. =[
What’s more for my fav subject and yet I failed to get an A.

I want back sec sch life laa


9:37 AM