Monday, October 16, 2006
Saturday-Just a brief day.
Out at Marina square ,waited at the salon for a freaking 1 hour. Walking around Marina shopping. Didn’t buy any clothes as I dun intend to. Walked to Heeren for the wanton . Bought 1 accessory only. While I was waiting at the traffic junction to cross over to cine, there was this ang moh who approached me.She asked “where is the subway?” I was thinking , ‘oh , the subway eatery?’ Then she asked again “ where is the subway station?” It was then I realised subway = MRT and not subway burger etc. lucky didn’t say subway at cine. LOL. And spent the next few hours in the neoprint shop. Plentiful of time to decorate and draw.No countdown =D
The haze is pretty bad these few days.It’s back again.
Sunday had breakfast at Tiong Bahru market.After that , went to ACM for the Japan thingy. My sister wanted to see the Japan stuffs , so we went there. I saw a TC small keychain/badge , it costs $12. Forget about buying it. Bought that Orange juice , japan drink , for $1.20 only =D Left around 1 pm , went to DON to have the pie. Chicken , shepherd’s pie. Kinda expensive , 1 whole pie costs $18 and only suitable for 6 mouths. After the flea market , went home. Was so tired and restless at the flea market. Just feeling tired that I slept through the whole journey home.
Oh shit , I think I failed the test.I had no idea what the questions wanted . arghh
10:50 AM