Friday, October 13, 2006
When I was in the bus during peak hour in the morning,there was two people arguing.Mind you,the double deck bus was so packed that the doors could hardly close.And yes,I hate taking a bus under such conditions.I enoy sitting alone with no one surrounding me in the bus. And, there was this woman talking loudly on the phone.The man behind her said “excuse me,can lower your volume or something”.The woman flared and babbled something I can’t understand.The man replied was like’ what I molest you meh?what police report ?’ And so on the argument.After which , another man sitting beside this rude lady switched places .Before he left , he pointed at the woman and said something and went off. A fantastic show indeed.
And , oh shit, almost 2 tests every week. And today’s lesson is sooooooo very tough. I feel like going home . My laptop has got the virus spread by thumbdrive. Majority of the people also have the virus due to sharing of thumbdrive . Gonna endure this tough and boring lesson. . . Hurry strike 4 please.
10:35 AM