<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


12

Countdown- 12 more days to school ( excluding 3 days self-declared holiday)

I realised I'm always dying to go home when I'm in school.Everyday when I reach home, I can't wait to play.the only thing I think about is to practise,practise and practise the kb.Still unsure if i should just go for theory class or go for piano courses. I wana buy a cloth to clean the keys or they would turn yellow. =X

Took flu jab on Friday after having dinner at CS.Was looking through the scores book.There's so many scores I want.But one book costs $12.I wana have the whole collection . $ 12 x __ =$????
Why is it so expensive huh?

Dinner at Phin's today.The food is fantastic!! Ordered smabal fish.The fish is good.The sambal is fabulous. I want to eat there again xD. so nice ,so nice ~~


11:07 PM