Wednesday, November 29, 2006
hummm
Today’s lesson required us to venture out of school .So we went to… Tan tock seng hospital o.0. Quite nice actually , there’s a white grand piano in the hospital . Regretted that I did not get a shot of it. WHITE GP .It was burning hot today. I think I got sunburn ah. We walked opposite to Novena square for lunch at kfc. Did some work and went back to school.
Had dinner at CWP. Actually I intended to go home , but aiyah never mind lah , went to CWP in the end. Nothing much there so we left early and headed for home.
I realize how one can really hide their true emotions/feelings.A smile that hides a thousand sorrows. I never realize that beyond that smile,it contains numerous or rather countless sorrows. Mingling together , I thought you were a jovial person , always showing that cheerful smile and cracking jokes . How wrong i was , so very wrong.
O well , this is life .
11:13 PM