<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, November 12, 2006


sat/sun

Saturday --> Out at 11am and it was real real real hot.The sun making me feel so irritated.What's more , I went to KFC for lunch. The aircon broke down.Imagine being stuffed up in the outlet with doors wide open and the sun high up in the sky. Made my way to Sk.It poured as though a dam was being opened.Had yoshinoya for dinner before heading home.

Sunday -- 2nd day of my freedom.Woken up by some stupid idiot calling me and it's wrong number somemore, uncle.Washed up and went to practise kb.Lunch time , went online and watching Tv at the same time.Went to Thai Express for dinner, then ECP and finally 800+.Eat eat eat.
Dreading to go school tomorrow.I just want to concentrate on learning music.School will disrupt my learning.Worse, there's a test tomorrow =[
That picture is the school webmail.
It's rubbish la.I did not check my mail for two weeks and it got flooded with 100 over messages. I think they send like 10 messages per day excluding weekends.Are they soo that free?It's going to kill me to delete each and every message .I do not know if they have the function of marking all and just dumping all in to the trash bin at one go.


10:56 PM