<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, November 26, 2006


Scores

Blogging lesser because i spend my time praticising kb.

Went to Esplanade library on saturday.I wanted to borrow some scores books but have to pay $21 a year . Forget it. I went to photocopy the scores in the library instead. Then , there's this practise room in the library with 2 pianos.I heard clearly someone playing Mariage D armor and Canon in D.It was so darn nice.... I could only stand there and admire . When is it gonna be the time when i can play the whole proper song ah?
I found the original version of Canon in D . Not easy. Tsk tsk .
I want to learn sundial dreams but the song has 6 flats for EACH hand. 6 flats , almost impossible for me to learn =/

Last week of school . Endure. 2 tests this week. Don't feel like studying, in holiday mood.
=D


11:44 PM