Sunday, December 17, 2006
1 more day - HK
Wooh! 1 more day to the long awaited trip.
The flight is 8am , so reaching the airport at 6 am, waking up at 5am!?!?
Real early whereas the return flight is at 8pm , reaching at 12 am .
Hopefully, there's some video I'd like to watch and craving for food , food , food !
Back on friday 12 am. I will chiong for my computer~
After which saturday, catching "night of the museum" at Lido , tickets bought already at only $5.Almost half the price of $9.50. waha, shan't reveal how i got it at $5 . xD
Sunday , most probably out again to town, perhaps?
I don't dare to calculate how much money that's gona be spent solely in just 1 week alone.
sian , waking up early to go to the doctor tomorrow.That
insane doctor. Grrrr . . .
1:18 AM