<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 10, 2006


=/

Oh yeah, I finally bought a belt at hanoi.When i asked about the price , i was like wow,so cheap.After converting it back to Sing dollars, it costs only $3.60.I was stifling my laughter.Where can i find such cheap stuff in singapore?There's nothing much to buy.Even if there are stuffs to buy, it's all covered in dust. Shall do more shopping in HK! can't wait, in a weeks time.

Another disappointment. . .I went to Yamaha few days back to register for the piano course.
Then . . . no vaccancies. So now hoping for them to Email me so i can start learning it ASAP. I don't want to drag it too long. Individual lesson is too expensive, so not worth the money.
I think i'd go job hunting during chritmas time. =/


5:21 PM