Got pissed yesterday because of the laggy internet. I lost count of how many times i got kicked out of MSN and the trouble of signing in time and again .In the midst of a conversation with my friend, though my friend's MSN was worse than mine. wahaha. Got fed up ,shut my comp, and went to practise kb.
Went out on Wednesday though i had no intentions to go out. Got a call and after discussing what to do, headed to Esplanade . Spent 5 hours in the library.And spent 1 and a half hours in the printing room. 30 mins sorting out the scores. I may not know how to play yet but i'd learn it one day. xD So , there goes $20 printing the scores. Am learning Suteki Da Ne currently. Still learning how to get a hang of the bass clef.Then , it'd be the co-ordination of two hands .
I WANT to attend piano lessonssss . .
The stack of scores.