Sunday, November 04, 2007
So irritated by the noise around my block every two times a month or even more.
They blast the music so darn loud as though that is their KTV session. Music that sounds incoherent and
terrible to me. Music blasting as though it is 世界末日。C'me on la, no sense of consideration ? Everyone wants to enjoy a peaceful Sunday. Thus, a ruined peaceful day.
I really can't stand such stuffs.
Can't even listen clearly to my music though i'm using the earpiece.
There's another thing I hate.
That is those people living in private property(terrace house/semi-detached).
Whenever you park your car outside their home, or even drive past, they will watch like a dog behind their gate.
They have this arrogant look that i so detest.
What's the big deal with owning such houses?
Got money, no brain.
Egotistic singaporeans.
Holiday time, meaning I'm gonna spend my life infront of the computer and watching my dramas for a week only.
4:35 PM