Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I can finally post pictures here after getting back my laptop.
I was rather pissed with Fujitsu.
It took 2 weeks for servicing.
I went there and the staff forgot to return me the adaptor , which thankfully , i remembered.
The laptop was formatted , so i wanted to get back my old hard disk to retrieve my documents.
So , they returned me and without the IDE cable , i can't transfer it.
So, i went around the shops asking for the IDE cable.
Ok, so the shop was about to close , and i couldn't finish transferring it.
I wanted to bring the hard disk home since it is mine anyway.
They said " Pay $340 as deposit."
THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY BUCKS!
CRAZY.
I can get my laptop sent to my home if it is ACER.
How good is that? Right to your doorstep like ordering pizza ,without additional costs. There is still a delivery charge for Pizza.
I want to get ACER next time.
So, all these are outdated pictures.

Sunday, was to People's park to book for December's trip.
So, we went to ask around. We entered this travel agency , and this China woman served us. What a wrong move. She spoke with a slang i hated so much , she gave wrong details, she wasn't really sure what she was doing. So , we sat there for a few minutes , while she was trying to search for the hotel name we requested.
“找不到."
"对不起, 找到了“
Twice.
We were rather pissed cos she was literally wasting our time there. Wonder why they actually hire her eh.
I can't stand it because Singapore is being dominated with foreigners, from countries i do not like.
I hateeeeeeeeee it.
I can't wait for December to arrive!!!
1:25 PM