<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, November 09, 2008




Today marks the end of Elementary 2. So, of course there's the test, oral and listening. The paper was manageable and i received my results via sms 2 hours later. 85/100. So, I'm still considering if i should continue with Intermediate one...

After a walk around town which strained my legs,I went home. Not long after,I went out with Mum to Chinatown to pay the remaining amount for the trip and yeah, it's confirmed. I seriously can't wait because I can skip school which i'm really hating. Hating the class, the facilitators , FYP, everything.

Headed to Bugis/Sim Lim and I bought my laptop adaptor,finally.I can't afford my laptop to go dead when i'm doing the test on monday. That's the 3rd adaptor i'm using. 1 year = 1 adaptor.

End of compo. Too abrupt.


12:14 AM