<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, January 12, 2009




Missing school today gave me ample time to pack my cupboards, dig out the stuffs that I had been looking for , looking through nostalgic things, class photos all the way back from kindergarten and primary school.

Less than 1 month to graduation , 2 weeks in fact. I do not like the leap from school to school.
From Primary school to Secondary school ,secondary school to poly , poly to Uni and so on and so on. I hate the feeling. Making new friends/colleagues all over again. I'd rather stick with friends i'm comfortable with. The hassle of looking through what courses suit me , what course i'm eligible for , when is the application closing date and blablabla. So , these few days were spent looking at SMU and SIM website. Forget NTU or NUS. SMU is about 10-20k. SIM $30k-$45k. Hefty price to study , yet one might not be able to find a job even after graduation.

What to do after graduation?

GET A PART TIME JOB!!


8:52 PM