<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, April 04, 2009




27 March - School to buy graduation gown-$25. SIT colour is yellow. I guess the picture would be posted after the ceremony. Then, was Pizza Hut for lunch. Followed by Sweensen's ice cream.

Next,went to do a 1-on-1 new handphone exchange a TM because the button was abit faulty.


I can't wait for next week to arrive because it will pass very fast for i'm working only on Monday,tuesday and thursday.
Wednesday is Graduation Ceremony.
Friday is Good Firday.
Oh goodie!

Last week, i received a letter from SIM. I got a place!
School is gonna start in August.
'Excited' yet fearful.


10:27 PM