<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13328990?origin\x3dhttp://silent-tearrs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, June 25, 2009


Wisdom tooth

The day finally arrived.
The most dreaded day because the thought of taking out one wisdom tooth really freaked me out.
I knew of the wisdom tooth last year but was too scared to remove it.
I have read 'horror' stories regarding this.
The excruciating pain , swelling of face and 1 week porridge diet.
So, finally, i plucked up the courage , thinking that i would be removing only 1 wisdom tooth.

Early in the morning, i went to the dentist and after the X-ray, he said there's 4 wisdom tooth to be removed. Thereafter,he explained the risks/infections/procedures/options for 45minutes. I choose the option of GA instead of LA. If it's GA , after awaking , everything would be over. I need not hear the painful drilling of the teeth. I made the decision of removing all 4 wisdom tooth at one go. Then, was another painful fasting of 6 hours, no food ,no water. After lunch , headed home to rest and out to novena medical centre.

Then, at the scheduled time, i walked 'bravely' into the OT. Whatever happened after the anesthetic was given, i had no idea.

The moment i woke up, it felt as though my whole mouth wasn't there. I couldn't feel my lips,teeth, tongue etc. Futhermore , one of the effects of the anesthetic was vomitting. The feeling really sucks to vomit blood.

No wonder they even offered as long as 7 days MC.

The next few days were really shitty. Really eat plain porridge for all meals , gargle salt water , medicine. Face swelling. I'm so glad this is gonna be the one and last time.

The 3k worth of mini Souvenir




9:50 PM