This is what happens when you are taking photo and the boss happens to walk by.
Since i was 不甘愿, (photo blurred) and i met Felicia at the bustop, and so . . .
Thanks for teaching me "meloncat" "catatan" " makan sini atau bunkus?" [spelling error, any?]
Today's my last day of work at TH. Thanks for the well wishes, people!
Thankfully, I need not make the decision of whether i want to work at TTSH because the next project requires some workers to work here and some at TTSH.
After work, i returned my pass to the HR. she asked me how was everything here. I replied Ok. she told me" Starting like very 'sian' , after knowing more friends , it's quite fun right." I agreed totally.
These 5 months were indeed splendid.
Post these pictures first as the rest are still pending.


kt, me, liyana, fajariah,nadiah,yi yuan.